Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Random 10

It's Sunday again! Much quieter around TWDQ HQ this weekend, save for last night's storms, so here's this week's offering from the little green Nano.

Let's...Play...Shuffle!

Elvis Presley - Money Honey (Live)
Elvis Presley - Blue Moon
Aaron Neville - The Greatest Love
Del Amitri - Roll to Me
The Hold Steady - Banging Camp
The Avett Brothers - All My Mistakes
Fountains of Wayne - Strapped for Cash
This Train - Who's Stopping You
Joe Henry - Cold Enough to Cross
The Hold Steady - The Sweet Part of the City

Looks like the Nano had a thing for Elvis and The Hold Steady this week.

Had a funny spell of shuffling the other day. Aretha Franklin singing "R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me" followed by the Old 97's "If I had half a brain left after my debauchery, I'd give up the other women and the W-I-F-E."

We now return you to This Week's Discussion Question, already in progress.

No comments: