Thursday, October 02, 2008

Who Woulda Thunk It?

Flipped over to CNN this afternoon after Tampa beat the Whiteys and reporter Dana Bash, outside the Washington University auditorium where tonight's Biden-Palin debate will take place, said that the atmosphere felt more like a prize fight, prompting this special visual version of This Week's Discussion Question:


A prize fight? Gosh, what would give anyone that idea?
Please keep the discussion civil and feel free to wander off into making up your own joke about using a "rope-a-dope" strategy.

Discuss.

2 comments:

webchyk said...

i will never be as cool as you...so i tagged ya! please stop by my blog and play if you wanna (my feelings won't be hurt if you don't!!).

Dave said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Rose!

Even though John Hiatt's "Shredding the Documents" is one of my favorite songs, I'll see if I can come up with some things nobody knows about me...